Formations Sans Frontieres - International Health Care Education
- Formations(French Word ) means training in English .
- Education – is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.
- Health Care – is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, recovery, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people.
- Health – is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent
Formations Sans Frontières – International Health Care Education (FSF-IHCE) was officially created in 2004 – with its head office (HQ) – is in Lyon.
Association law 1901 – Officially recognized by the World Health Organization (OMS / WHO) in 2005 – by the former regional office of the Rhône-Alpes region. It has thus become a non-governmental organization (IONG) recognized in Europe but also internationally through concrete actions and achievements.
FSF-IHCE also has sub representative offices in Europe, Asia and Africa which are currently evolving.
In August 2020 – in order to respond and participate in responses to the Global COVID-19 crisis and the growing needs in Europe and the world in terms of training and Education.
FSF-IHCE has also created another headquarters in Switzerland (Association under swiss and )), in order to respond effectively to both the needs mentioned – but also to interact with all global partners from the training and education sectors.
FSF-IHCE brings together in an interdisciplinary manner bringing together many multi-disciplinary actors – specialists, generalists – trainers, experts, in various sectors.
The specificity of the FSF-IHCE platform and its branches is distinguished by:
- The existence of regional, national, European, and Global networks
- the international and multidisciplinary dimension that it plans to give to its thinking and actions
- the primacy of exchange, and transparent partnerships, based on the objectives of responding to training and also education needs for Regions, Countries, public institutions and or private sectors, Governmental and / or Non-governmental organizations
- its educational mission to stakeholders at all levels, diversified themes, optimized by our “resource centers” in constant interaction for action “,
- ethics guaranteed by recognized experts in educational fields and or on measures
- Constant adaptation between reflection and action in order to meet the needs regarding the FSF-IHCE Mandates…
- Organization of trainings, seminars, National and International Events and Symposium, workshops, think tanks, in Intra or Extra Muros (all countries)